Oh well not long to go now, We are now in that stages of sorting things out that we need for a newborn baby! Ive actually started to get a little excited seeing all his little clothes I sometimes get them out and re fold them. Boys clothes have become alot more fashionable from when I had pants. We been blessed with many donations of clothes for the baby which is so helpful.
Now also the decision on the name, we both have ideas and likes but not managed to find one we both agree on. I really liked Toby but people call my husband Carvy and he thought it would be to mean on the baby to have the nickname of Toby Carvy lol.
|Me at 33 weeks|
Things we have:
- Moses Basket
- Double pushchair
- car seat
- Baby Bath
- Tons of Newborn Clothes and 0-3 months
- a few blankets
Things Still to get organised
- baby bouncer
- newborn Car seat head hugger
- Blankets (as the ones we have are pink)
- Cotton wool and Wipes
- Muslin Square
- Sort Hospital Bag
- Mat Pads and Breast Pads (cant forget these important essentials)
- Cosy Pjs for post pregnancy
- Big Nik naks (cant beat a bit of comfort post baby)
- Presents from the baby to older siblings
- Need to organise who will have kids when I go into labour!
- Im sure theres much more to do I just can get my mind round that there will be a little baby with us soon!
You look great, I hope the rest of the pregnancy is easier on you xxReplyDelete
Thanks yes me too ;) xDelete