Its that time of week where i remember that im blessed and happy!!
1) My husband told me at 5 were going to France on holiday during May half term :)
2)Ami woke up at 10:30 on Saturday morning huzzah!
3) The sun has been shinning just need to get rid of that chilly wind now :)
4) Applying for a real job, scarred but excited to move out of student nurse territory!
5) Pants has been really well behaved this week we even managed to go to a coffee shop and enjoy a hot chocolate together!
6) Life is good got 8 weeks of maternity leave left hurray!!
I love to hear from you so please comment!
And if you If you like this blog then don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you never miss an update. .......}
Great reasons! How exciting going off to France for half term, bet you can't wait! xReplyDelete
yes very excited!!Delete
You sound upbeat and a trip to France sounds amazingReplyDelete
weve never been on holiday as fam should be good!Delete
how lovely to have a nice holiday to look forward to. All the best for the job too! xxxReplyDelete
Thanks need it so out of the loop of nursing lol!Delete
A lovely trip and super reasons xxReplyDelete
Ohh good news about your holiday. have a great bank holiday, Mich xReplyDelete
Thanks you too! xDelete