1) was a lovely bank holiday weekend spend plenty of time with the family loved it
2) if you saw recent posts we are expecting baby number 3!!!!
3) Were not going on holiday in the half term due to my husbands work but i also have a day to get my smart card ready for real work as of September *bites fingernails*
4) Pants has been such a good boy lately such a nice change
5) Football cancelled again this weekend huzzah you will spend time with us lol
6) Loving the sunshine as of late
7) Ami has turned into a crawling machine she follows us everywhere such a pickle, weve been thinking of putting sponges on her knees to clean the floors!
Congratulations - 3 is hetic but fab xReplyDelete
Thanks im sure it will be lol!Delete
Another busy week for you, loving the idea of sponges on Ami's knees, I wish I'd thought of that! :-DReplyDelete
Should look on ebay im sure someones invented something like it!Delete
Lovely reasons to be cheerful. Congrats on baby #3!! How exciting xxReplyDelete
Thanks big shock but its good!!Delete
Congrats on baby no.3! I love the crawling stage, you need eyes in you butt lol xReplyDelete
yes tell me about it poor pants has had the brunt and so has the tv!!1Delete
Congratulations on baba number 3 <3ReplyDelete
Lovely reasons to be cheerful
Laura x x x
Lots of lovely family reasons. Mich xReplyDelete
Were you taking a nap on your third? What does getting your smart card in order mean ? How does it help with work? Is it yourself who is biting their fingernails?ReplyDelete
This is intriguing.
Ha Ha thats my dyslexic brain thinking it made sense! ha ha ha!! Smart card is a card to use for a computer! Ive been training to be a nurse finish this july start a job in September!! it was me biting my nails, my husband has a reverse bite he cant bite his nails.... ha haDelete
Aw love it when babies start crawling! Glad you enjoyed your bank holiday (i know i'm late!) Oh and huge congrats on baby no 3 :-) xReplyDelete