It is always my favourite part of the month capturing this photo of five.
We are always so busy its very rare were all together but its so lovely.
I really treasure any little thing we do as a five, weather its dinner or the normal day to day stuff
its good to be together.
This month Daddy is Loving
- Watching Arsenal Play at the Emirates
- His wife letting him go to Vienna next month
- Playing Football and fifa 16
- Family Time
Mummy is loving:
- Autumn sunshine.
- Days of with the family.
- The routine of school again.
- Lie ins and extra sleep
Asti is loving:
- Turning Nine this month and getting shedloads of money for a 9 year old.
- Going back to school and seeing all his friends.
- Fifa 16
- New books to read
Ami is loving
- Starting Pre school
- Asking everyone where there Mum is (Always awkward to the older generation)
- New Peppa Pig Wellies
- Seeing all her cousins at an family party
Son Son is loving
- Speaking a bit more
- Reading books
- Playing with Trains
- Looking for planes and helicopters.
We took these photos at the end of our road. We live on the road at the top of the stairs in the photo. After we took the photo and walked home there was the most beautiful sunset in the back ground if only we waited a little bit. Maybe we could aim for that next month as the Autumn sunsets here in the East Kent coast are really stunning. Its such a beautiful in a neglected past time way, there is lots of gardens and fences that edge right up into the cliffs its such mystery. I would love to find out a bit of history as it has always fascinated me.
So another month down of this fast paced year.
Time is well and truly speeding past my children are growing up too fast.
Life is so sweet.