I am not much of a traveler would like to be but often never tend to far here is my list of places to Go in the UK:
- Brighton - Always loved the idea of Brighton what with all the fun that you hear about it. The stony beaches would make a nice change could be a good weekend trip.
- Torquay - We have some friends who have moved there, everyone who visits says it is the most beautiful place.
- York - We went as children and all I can remember is "Red Boats are Red" it seemed like fun at the time. Would be fun to go back as an adult
- Lake District - Would love to go and experience the breath taking views may even be tempted to go on a little hike!
- Scotland Highlands - Would like to visit Scotland and the Highlands are supposed to be beautiful
- Blackpool - Never been there bet it would be a great family trip.
- National History museum - Ive been once me and my Son loved it and its free such a bonus.
- Devon - Love being by the sea and its a good area for surfing, or so my husband tells me he revealed he has been surfing before I was a bit shocked/
- The Cotswolds - Rolling Hills, lots of beautiful views all around and lots of lovely walks.
- Belfast - Would love to go to Ireland and experience it all, another friend has just moved there and keeps on posting such beautiful pictures.
So here is my list writing it I could do with being a bit more traveled I really have not been anywhere. If you are like me or a regular traveler this competition is just for you.
Travelodge are offering a night in any of their travelodges for a couple for 2 nights! They are all over the country so you could go absolutely anywhere you wanted.
What an amazing competition weather you want to visit that family member you haven't seen in ages or experience a new city its worth a shot.
Terms and conditions are that it needs to be claimed within 6 months of winning the competition and it is subject to availability- we can’t guarantee the hotel will have spaces available.
a Rafflecopter giveaway