Sometimes my life is overflowing with blessing its not till i see that actually im loved and thats so more important than all the other stuff that stopped me thinking that! This week has been a little quiet so the list may not be as long as usual, but i will get started and lets see!!
1) The weather has been warmer than last week no sunshine but have managed to stay outside with out feeling i was being blown away!!
2) Ami has now learnt to dance and does so all the time much to our amusement! Shes such a little star we love her so much!
3) Pants brought home loads of grass and has build a birds nest on his window seal on the hope of fresh eggs for breakfast! Sadly no takers must be the noisy boy on the other side of the window!
4) Its fathers day this Sunday, must sort something out from the kids! hoping pants will make a card from school!!
5) Were off Camping not this weekend but the following 2 with two different churches, we love these weekends one of the high lights of our year, although wondering how camping with a baby is going to go!!
6) Did my job application for a Nursing job at my local trust! very scary! After a year off im so rusty but im sure everything will be ok when i get back into it before going of on maternity leave again!
7) Enjoying family life with my growing family!!
I love to hear from you so please comment!
And if you If you like this blog then don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you never miss an update. .......}