I started this list as when I said a few of these to some Mum Friends they did look a little shocked/ obviously some of these are tongue in check and if you think they are bad they are a joke! (maybe). If my children ever read this then I am sorry I did try my best!
- I never watch Disney Channel and enjoy it, especially watching when the kids are in bed!
- I never Hide the PlayStation controllers/ Ipad because I have had enough of you tube videos
- I do not let you sit and watch the TV for long periods so I can enjoy a Cup or two of tea
- I do not spend hours on Pinterest looking at sensory play to failing complete and getting some old playdoh out that is most probs too dry to play with
- I do not devour any left overs even if they are half eaten
- I do not eat all the kids snacks and biscuits
- I never play the game of who can pretend to be asleep the longest
- I do not often change nappy's when they are sometimes falling of (real bad one that is)
- I do not pretend I have tidied up all day for the toddlers to mess it up just before the hubby gets home!
- We do not pretend to have naughty policeman and Father Christmas on Speed dial and Naughty policeman has never knocked on the door during dinner time!
- I never go into the toilet and do not answer when you call to get a bit of quiet
- I do not let you play in the garden so I can watch Call the midwife in the conservatory
- I Defiantly do not find baking with kids very stressful and let you do it all by your selves making real nice cakes!
- We defiantly do not skip pages at bedtime to get the kids to go to bed that bit quicker
- I do not leave the toddlers unsupervised with felt tips
- I do not get the babies dressed just before the afternoon school run
- I do not sit in the front of the car eating sweets without rustling the bag, I am dead good at this one managed a whole pack of millions with out 3 kids noticing
- I never clear the table of breakfast just as I am about to start tea
- I never I mean NEVER eat all the chocolate my mum buys for the kids!
- We do always listen to the reading of the school books, oh whats Biff up to this time!
- We never Throw away most art work from nursery/ school!
So here is my list of naughty habits obviously not too bad (she says eating the kids treats).
Do you have any of your own I would love to hear them.