I started this list as when I said a few of these to some Mum Friends they did look a little shocked/ obviously some of these are tongue in check and if you think they are bad they are a joke! (maybe). If my children ever read this then I am sorry I did try my best!
- I never watch Disney Channel and enjoy it, especially watching when the kids are in bed!
- I never Hide the PlayStation controllers/ Ipad because I have had enough of you tube videos
- I do not let you sit and watch the TV for long periods so I can enjoy a Cup or two of tea
- I do not spend hours on Pinterest looking at sensory play to failing complete and getting some old playdoh out that is most probs too dry to play with
- I do not devour any left overs even if they are half eaten
- I do not eat all the kids snacks and biscuits
- I never play the game of who can pretend to be asleep the longest
- I do not often change nappy's when they are sometimes falling of (real bad one that is)
- I do not pretend I have tidied up all day for the toddlers to mess it up just before the hubby gets home!
- We do not pretend to have naughty policeman and Father Christmas on Speed dial and Naughty policeman has never knocked on the door during dinner time!
- I never go into the toilet and do not answer when you call to get a bit of quiet
- I do not let you play in the garden so I can watch Call the midwife in the conservatory
- I Defiantly do not find baking with kids very stressful and let you do it all by your selves making real nice cakes!
- We defiantly do not skip pages at bedtime to get the kids to go to bed that bit quicker
- I do not leave the toddlers unsupervised with felt tips
- I do not get the babies dressed just before the afternoon school run
- I do not sit in the front of the car eating sweets without rustling the bag, I am dead good at this one managed a whole pack of millions with out 3 kids noticing
- I never clear the table of breakfast just as I am about to start tea
- I never I mean NEVER eat all the chocolate my mum buys for the kids!
- We do always listen to the reading of the school books, oh whats Biff up to this time!
- We never Throw away most art work from nursery/ school!
So here is my list of naughty habits obviously not too bad (she says eating the kids treats).
Do you have any of your own I would love to hear them.
Love it - have done most of these. Sometimes we need to grab a few minutes when we can.ReplyDelete
Skipping pages was something I did regularly when mine were small. They're too old and notice when I try to do it now!ReplyDelete
Lol this is a great blog to read on a Monday .. good laugh.ReplyDelete
Hehe this made me giggle. I too am guilty of a LOT of these Especially the eating the chocolate from Grandmas! lolReplyDelete
Love it - I suspect most of us have done most of these at some point!ReplyDelete
Love the naughty policeman on speed dial! Have you ever ate your kids Easter Eggs and then had to go out and get them more... just wondering ;)ReplyDelete
Lol what a great list. I promise I will never tell ;) xReplyDelete
Had to smile. Got to do some of those now and again.ReplyDelete
Hahaha, great post. Gave me a nice little giggle on a monday! #MummyMondayReplyDelete
I am the mum that left the child unsupervised with what turned out to be a permanent markerReplyDelete
haha, this made me giggle - I will admit to quite a few of these hahaReplyDelete
Yes, done quite a few of these. Am currently letting the wii entertain the kids so I can come on here and have already been out to 'check the dinner' so I could have a sneaky biscuit without the kids knowing :)ReplyDelete
Love this! I have done a lot of these shhhhh lol! I think we have to to be able to get through motherhood sainly! XxReplyDelete
I definitely have never done any of these!! (ahem..)ReplyDelete
have to admit its most of them too lol, great honest postReplyDelete
Love it! I've done many of these :-)ReplyDelete
Being a parent is tough...and so many expectations, I'm sure you're doing a great job! :) And I have never eaten my children's' chocolate *cough* everReplyDelete
There is no perfect mother, I don't think you could ever determine what makes a perfect mother. The most important thing is that the mother is perfect in their childrens eyes.ReplyDelete
That school run one - that is me. That's ME and the kids though ;)ReplyDelete
My mum always had the policeman on speed dial too xReplyDelete
Hehe, I watched call the midwife today while the kids bounced on the trampoline!!ReplyDelete
Hee hee, guilty as charged :)ReplyDelete
Yep, guilty of most of those!!ReplyDelete
You would have to be SuperMum to have not done any/all of these!ReplyDelete
Guilty as charged *hides the chocolate buttons wrapper down the side of the sofa*ReplyDelete
I have been known to watch Cbeebies when my children are out :-/.ReplyDelete
Haha! This made me laugh. We can all relate I am sure.ReplyDelete
Love this Sara.ReplyDelete
I couldn't stop nodding - I am just the same. I have Father Christmas on speed dial... I even know his number off by heart LOL
Thanks for sharing hun
Ha ha I never watch and enjoy Girl meets world and Good Luck Charlie on disney channel ha haReplyDelete
Love this and I couldn't stop laughing and nodding in agreement. OOPS yup me too! We do what we need to survive. lol Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me. #sharewithmeReplyDelete
Ha that is a great list!ReplyDelete
Love this post; agreed with more of these than I would like to admit!! Thanks for linking up and hope to see you again tomorrow! #MummyMonday xxReplyDelete
haha love this! I always get a pang of guilt throwing away wilf's nursery creations but some of them are...!ReplyDelete
Hilarious and so true!ReplyDelete
loving your blogposts.ReplyDelete
Happy Independence Day Essays 2018 For Junior School Students