I know Pants will be fine he will explore but its the tantruming toddler and a busy husband. I think she will be on the move alot no chance of sitting still for the weekend. My husband is busy volunteering at the event along with some of our friends so may get a bit of rest sometimes. Look out for a post next week from either a stressed out mum or a happy after a little break mum!
Here is list of stuff I am taking please help me!
- air beds (dont want to sleep on the gound)
- Clothes X 1 million due to being outside bound to get dirty
- Nappies size 3 + 5 (Deffo need these)
- Food ( nothing worse than hungry children)
- blankets (lots of them)
- Toys and balls ( stuff to keep kids entertained when they wake at sunlight!)
- Reigns (dont want to loose toddler)
- Sling/ Wrap ( same as above)
- pushchair (although unsure how much I want to drag a double pushchair around with me)
- Rain clothes (foretasted rain some days)
- wash stuff (to try and stay clean)
So my little list let me know if there is anything you think I need? Maybe a holiday somewhere hot? That would be nice!