1) Its finally half term, Pants has been cranky this week think he is ready for a break. He has done well at school this year and has come along loads since being back from the summer holidays.
2) I got sent a lovely Chocolate Fragrance from the body shop as a random gift of kindness, Its was very sweet and made me smile. especially being end stage pregnancy sometimes days can be a bit funny with all the hormones, the other day I smashed a Cath Kidston mug after I knocked it off the side with my bump!
3) We got to Denmark on Saturday not looking forward to a long journey but looking forward to a bit of time with the family and keeping busy for a week! Keeping my legs firmly crossed WILL NOT be giving birth abroad if I can help it!
4) Ami continues to be a delight she has a new Cat soft toy in which she has become inseparable very cute! She has learnt more words and is such a little mimic at the moment! She is at a lovely age at the moment everyday she is doing something new.
5) Ive recently come to the realisation I am going ot have a baby soon, I am looking forward to a baby that's still and doesn't squirm when changing nappy or trying to get dressed.
So heres our little list of good stuff why not join in yourself.