1) Had a growth scan after measuring small when I was last seeing the midwife. I had my scan which was lovely to see but to be honest I didn't see much, some ribs and a spine where the only things I could see! There wasn't much explanation from the lady doing the scan, It was lunchtime and I had been fitted in she obviously wanted some lunch or a break. The main thing is the baby is growing fine, he is estimated 6lb at the moment! Scary only 4 weeks to go till my due date!!
2) Ami has said a few new words, bear being her favorite! She also says door and bye her talking has come alot recently its very cute. She also has new dance moves which I call happy feet as she goes all crazy like the floor is cold! She is destined to be a dancer!
3) Were of to Denmark during half term, I shall be 38 weeks pregnant and travelling 16 hours with a 1 year old! should be fun and an adventure! We as a family love adventure! we off to help in a school in a week they call Jesus week! Its a little exciting as there could be the risk that the baby is born abroad!! I havent told my mum yet she will tell me off (even though Im grown up and married with children)
4) Been turning TV of and letting Pants just play, I love to hear all the little voices he uses and what he talks about. He has also tried to get Ami to play with him, he can be so sweet sometime! They can play so nicely together even with 6 years apart Pants really loves having a little sister!
5) My husbands short film premiered the other day, was great to see his passions and dreams lived out. Also I saw the process from writing to making to it being finished! Its all about Hope and really well made take a look if you want just here. I'm biased i am sure but I think its great hes very talented!