1) Pants has gone up another book band, he loves to read which is crazy to see the change from when he was in reception to now. Its funny to think that two years ago he wouldn't sit down for a few minutes to read or do any craft and now is happy to sit for ages reading and writing (with encouragement to do so). He even sat a drew a picture which is unheard of for him!
2) Hospital bag is nearly packed, baby stuff all washed! Back up plan being sorted for Denmark aka finding where all hospitals are and making sure we take relevant stuff with us!! Still deciding names but looking forward to cuddling a little baby soon :).
3) I asked my husband what he was cheerful for this week, he told me the international football break is over, welcome back premier league... ok not something Im cheerful for, having to plan weekends around Arsenal games is no fun.
4) Ami continues to learn more words daily, she really amazes us with everything she does. Even today at a toddler group she was climbing up a slide and some much older children could not even do it. Shes a born climber not always a good thing especially when you find her sitting on her brothers loft bed! Its fun being a mum to a baby/ toddler not sure what bracket she is in!
5) Not alot really going on in our little family just yet, next few weeks are busy and exciting so we look forward to what is in store :).