I write this from the midst of lark in the Park busyness! Its alot of fun being on team from a community event I am shattered but enjoying hanging out in a park for 12 hours a day! Enjoying seeing the impact on families who have been struggling with things to do as a family and to find something that's free and fun is such a blessing! My reasons to be cheerful are as follows
1) Yesterday was ladies day at lark in the park, every lady on site received a little gift, one lady cried children because nobody had been so kind to her in a long time! We sure take things for granted sometimes!
2) The last few days Ami has been sleeping in till 9am which is nice but means a little rush in the morning to get ready! Hoping she continues when the event finishes!
3) Pants has enjoyed the freedom of running around getting into trouble or what ever get up to when left on there own. He loves it and its great to know he is safe (well depending on what he is doing).
4) My husband leaves us to go to Ibiza to film a video for 24/7 prayer. I am actually a little gutted as its lovely and sunny out there! I am sure he will have a great time, and so will we! I can leave the place a little untidy for a few days!
5) I was offered a job as a staff nurse at our local hospital, very exciting and scary at the same time!
Heres a photo from yesterdays fun at Lark in the Park!