So another month is over for this year and its come by as quick as the last. We have had a busy month with work and home life. My husband has been to Denmark this past week and me and the children have been enjoying the sunshine out a bit more.
This month Daddy is loving:
- Going to Denmark and having alot of fun.
- Getting some more work locally
- Learning how to fix washing machines ( not really)
- Being creative and thinking of new ideas.
Mummy is loving:
- Daddy coming home (he was only gone four days but felt forever).
- Walks in the Sunshine.
- Some time off work
- Watching Impractical Jokers with the hubby.
- Forgetting the diet and gone back to eating chocolate for breakfast (Doh).
Asti is loving:
- Playing video games
- Finding his scooter and going down ramps on it.
- Reading all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.
- drinking tea and biscuits
- Having a fry up with Mummy
Ami is loving:
- Bike Riding even down big ramps
- Finally being 3 and a half, its a big deal you know.
- Seeing her friends
- Mummy picking her up from nursery
- Playing in the garden.
Son Son is loving:
- Thomas the Tank engine, especially his new vests.
- Daddy coming home.
- Cuddles and kisses.
- Ami having a poo in the bath
- Talking alot more.
- Playing in the garden with Ami.
I love this time of year, the nights are getting lighter. I keep on finding myself checking the time and thinking its earlier than it is then rushing to sort dinner. Time at the park after school is becoming a bit more tolerable, Son Son is the one who gets cold. The other day he was so cold he cried all the way home. Time is going too fast I know I say this every month but it just does.
Oh isn't it lovely having the light back - even if it does mess with my head as to what time it is! You look so very chilly but happy in your pictures - worth the cold for every breath of fresh air!ReplyDelete
Yay to chocolate for breakfast! haha. These photos are lovely and I'm with you on the lighter nights - roll on spring xxReplyDelete
I always love your family captures so full of fun and smiles. Chocolate for breakfast love it. #meandmineprojectReplyDelete
A great set of fun family pics for the #meandmineproject! I love the lighter evenings too!ReplyDelete