1) IM FINALLY A QUALIFIED NURSE! Exciting I have been at university for the last 5 and a half years completing the course part time and maternity leave! Its been tough and it has taken alot of determination to complete and finish! I have had some amazing support from family and friends I couldn't have finished it with out them! Being a student mum is hard work especially when you have spent the day with an energetic toddler and then have to sit down for hours to study but I got there. One season of my life has finished I now enter a new one full of more responsibility but its what I have been working towards so Im sure it will be fine (and I go on Maternity leave again in October oh dear)
2) Its the summer holidays hurray our month of missions starts at the weekend, where we are on team at our local scripture union beach mission! I love taking part its where my whole journey of becoming a christian started! I was 5 when I first went now my children are in the children clubs they run. We are helping in the toddler venue looking forward to meeting mums in our community!
|This is from the huge water fight they do where fire engines come and spray all the children|
3) Also my husband goes of to help another community event we take part in as a family Lark in the Park
This is based in Sidcup (comes near us middle of August too lark in the park Ramsgate) and is a huge impact to the local community providing childrens clubs, and nights out for the family for free! We love being a part of it and we love hanging out in marquees and getting stuck in! I cant wait!! Something amazing about hanging out in tents!
4) along with all that excitement Ami is now proper walking although she gets cross when she falls down she follows us everywhere walking like a little crab!
5) Pants came homw with a really good school report but then forgot to give his teachers the thank you cards he spent so long making oh well! maybe post them to the school for next term lol!
6) Enjoying a few days of peace before our summer gets away with doing stuff! We love the summer and hopefully will spend a few nights on the beach! Good times alot going on we love it!!
I love to hear from you so please comment! And if you If you like this blog then don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you never miss an update. .......}