Always look on the bright side of life "whistles" (you get me)! This is one of my favorite linkys of my week! i love to see the things that have made me happy and the blessings that we have!
1) Just had an awesome week at spring harvest serving on the youth team seeing young people empowered and having a great time!
2) got to hang out with my husband when we both wernt busy! he did mention this time im leaving him to come home! (i still cried)
3) Ami has started to crawl today nothing is safe she has worked out how to get the last of Pants easter eggs
4) Still a few more days of the Easter holidays been lovely having no school runs or anything to do with school
5) After having a week of not putting the kids to bed and looking after them for most of the day suddenly its not so mundane but im happy to do so!
6) Happy to be home was getting sick of the food at butlins (my husband is having to endure 18 days of it) the same food every day!
7) The sun has been shining hurray! lets hope this the end of this horrid weather!
Thanks for reading :)
I love to hear from you so please comment!
And if you If you like this blog then don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you never miss an update. .......}
Fab reasons to be cheerful :) xReplyDelete
Thanks :) xDelete
lovely reasons! We got a little sunshine today too (at long last) - hope it is the start of summer. xxxReplyDelete
Thanks yes I cant wait for warm weatherDelete
lots of wonderful reasons... especially the sun...lets hope we have more x sound like you had a great half term i too enjoy the break from the school runs xReplyDelete
Thanks yes its neen nice to not do packed punches!Delete
School holidays are the best, enjoy the rest of it xxReplyDelete
Thanks shall do :)Delete
what lovely reasons to be cheerful! xxReplyDelete
I must get to spring harvest! fabulous reasons to be smiling :-)ReplyDelete
yes do its good fun!Delete
Hurrah for all of it! Glad you're happy too :)ReplyDelete
Thanks even more today as my husband is back today :)Delete
Good on you for serving on a team, I have not done that yet but I'm sure I will. Our week at SH was awesome. Have a great week. Mich xReplyDelete
Thanks it was good fun! you too :) xDelete